Monday, June 21, 2010

charting

As of this morning, I have started charting my cycles. Already I feel more at ease with this process- like I am "doing" something about it. Of course, in keeping with my impatient nature, I feel like I should be able to get something out of the one and only temperature on my chart: 97.3.

This is not the case, I know, so I am trying to be patient and realize this is the tip of the iceberg, and that at this point the iceberg may be more like a small icebrick (I hope).

After reading blogs and reviews, I purchased the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" two months ago, and began reading it last week before my appointment. All I have to say is that I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON inside my body every month. Shit, I don't think I even really knew how to get pregnant. So all of our we'retryingbutwe'renotreallytryingbutweare since January, followed by a month and a half of "trying" after not getting a period was pointless!

We are more educated now. Hopefully I ovulate again this century...

No comments:

Post a Comment