Friday, June 4, 2010

welcome and introduction

Welcome to my new blog and thank you for stopping by. I am starting this blog to record this new chapter in my life: trying to conceive.

Here's the timeline so far:

  • November 2009: stop taking birth control pills. I was really nervous about this because I have been on them since I have been about 15 years old because of menstruation issues (a blog post by itself).
  • December 30, 2009-January 3, 2010: First period off the pill. Very heavy and extremely painful (chemical pregnancy this cycle- another blog post).
  • February 10-15, 2010: Second period. Ditto the flow and pain.
  • March 14-18, 2010: Third period. Ditto and ditto.
  • April 12-17, 2010: Fourth period. Ditto and ditto.
  • May: No period.

And still, no period.

No comments:

Post a Comment