Saturday, July 17, 2010

temp drop

This morning my temperature dropped and FF took the cross hairs away. I definitely breathed a sigh of relief. It sucked to see the little egg disappear... but hopefully I will see one again in my near future.

I am feeling crampy and yuck this morning, so I hope my period starts soon. I am looking forward to CD5 when I can start the clomid!

In case other people are taking provera for the first time, here were my symptoms while taking it and in the few days after: slight nausea, poor sleep, hot at night, pain in my boobs around the nipple areas, and dizziness. I told the horrible NP these things and she told me that provera would not cause it, but I am convinced it did. Some of the symptoms are normal for me to get around my period and the provera seemed to enhance them. (the dizziness, hot flashes, and interrupted sleep pattern are not normal PMS symptoms for me).

2 comments:

  1. i have finally read everything. i'm sorry it took so long.

    sending hugs and the promise of more comments in the future.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by B! It means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete