Monday, August 30, 2010

a new week

In all my negativity, I forgot to mention some positive stuff that has happened recently: P got a new job and he starts this week! This job pays more than double what he was previously making and will make us much more financially stable! We are so thankful for this job.

Of course there is a BUT! Here it is: the job is second shift. I work first shift. I will miss him so, so much every night after work. It won't be as bad at I think it will be, I am sure, once I get used to coming home and getting dinner by myself and going to bed by myself; however, this past weekend, it was just another thing getting me down. Today I struggled not to cry whenever I thought about walking through the door and him not being home.

This week is a brand new week and I plan to try to be more positive and hopeful. With Jeff not home every night, it will be easier for me to eat healthy and get in more workouts. It will (hopefully) force me to get some things done around the house, craft projects completed, and books read.

. . . . . . . . . .

It is cd 43 currently and my chart is INSANE. Fertility friend is NOT my friend. The main "tuner" put the crosshairs up for August 18th again after I put in this morning's temp (they had been taken away for a while). I really think an August 18th ovulation is unlikely at this point. I think I may have ovulated Saturday... but, only a few more temps will tell.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your husband on his new job - that's awesome! Oh that will be so tough though when he's working at a different time. Good for you for taking this time for yourself. Make sure you two spend some good time together.

    Crazy about your cycle - really hope this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to P on his new job! Shame you are now on different shifts and won't see much of one another, I suppose the weekends are going to be your time together!!
    CD43?? Oh my god that is a long cycle.. I am so sorry to hear this sweetie!

    ReplyDelete