Monday, August 9, 2010

cd 22 and quick update- possible ovulation

I need a few more temps to confirm, but I may have ovulated last Thursday (cd 18) or Saturday (cd 20). It is confusing because we were away for the weekend. I slept at my brother-in-law's house Friday night and I was FREEZING- so my temp for Saturday morning is super low. If I ovulated, I think it was Thursday because of EWCM patterns and the issue with the Saturday morning temp. We'll see...

Back to work and waiting!

I will write a longer post soon about the weekend: extended family drama, ultrasound picture of brother's baby, and husband's birthday.

3 comments:

  1. I hate sleeping at different places around O time - totally screws up the temps! I think EWCM patterns are much more reliable in that time. So if you O'ed on Thursday - we're in the 2ww together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD 22.. not too long to go now then. My fingers are crossed sweetie! Cannot wait to read your update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like about as fun a weekend as my weekend-before-last one was. i hope you're ok.

    ReplyDelete