Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I felt more relaxed yesterday and even more so today. The insane googling has stopped, as well as the symptom analyzing. I am trying to accept that either I ovulated or I didn't, and obsessing over it will not change what happened. On Friday, I will know a lot more about the chances of this IUI working when I get my progesterone level checked. Until then, I will do my best to push this out of my mind and focus on my day to day and doing some freaking WORK at work.

. . . . . . . . . .

P and I talked about the issue with "relations" that we encountered last Friday. He beat me to the punch and brought it up himself. He told me he felt like crap all day on Friday when he woke up and realized what had happened that morning. He promised to make a bigger effort in the future and to do his part in this. It was good to hear him acknowledge my feelings and admit he was wrong. He also thanked me for everything I have been doing to get pregnant and said that sometimes he feels bad because he knows it is all on me. Needless to say, I cried.

In general, P is a very understanding and loving husband, but I was pretty surprised that he brought the topic up and said everything I wanted him to say. Because, let's face it, guys usually do not say what we would say to us if we were them.

. . . . . . . . . .

Okay, back to work I go. Not to FF forums or google...

4 comments:

  1. I can't help but GOOGLE everything!! Mainly I look for other 'real' people's experiences though through blogs... they are helpful. Forums are great support groups too :-)

    That is great that you got the validation from your hubby ... and some appreciation too :-)

    I hope your progesterone levels come back GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that he brought it up, and that he apologised :) That's great to hear. you have a good one there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I am so impressed that P raised this issue himself, that is huge. I am glad that you guys are now on the same page again and even more glad that you are able to openly talk about these things, it says so much about the strength of your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up. I'm so happy that P and you had this conversation - he sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete