Monday, November 15, 2010

updates

Sorry for the delay- lots of family drama going on since last week. A story for another day.

The good news: my cycle did NOT get cancelled and IUI #2 was on Friday! Dr. M told me that my blood work and ultrasounds were great and that he would be very surprised if I did not get pregnant this cycle!

P was not happy that our RE told me that because he is worried about how I will be if this cycle does not work. I am trying very hard to keep things in perspective and not get too excited. This is the first cycle in a year where pregnancy has even been possible and I cannot expect it to happen just because I have been waiting for so long.

. . . . . . . . . .

I can't hide it from you guys: I am so excited and really think this is it! If it isn't, I will deal with it of course, but for now, I am going to enjoy this feeling.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay - you did your IUI!!! I love when the doc is so optimistic! I think it's great that you're so optimistic as well. Even if this cycle does not work, I think the more positive happy days we can have in our life, the better! It's not like if you try to protect yourself that you'll be able to, so I say definitely be excited! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Enjoy the feeling of anticipation!! It's okay to be optimistic : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that things are going well!!! I'm excited to hear the outcome and how it all goes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you the very best of luck!!!! keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy that feeling and good for you for allowing yourself to feel it! I think too often we suppress that feeling because we feel foolish when it doesn't work out. Stay positive and very best wishes!

    ReplyDelete