Monday, December 13, 2010

2ww: 3dpiui

This is where we are... 3dpiui, which feels like nowhere. I am thankful to be here at all I guess, because as of last Wednesday and Thursday, it was possible that this cycle would be cancelled. Last week was a tough week, to say the least. In the end, after two days of coasting, there were two dominant/mature follicles.

But it's a new week, and while I can't promise to be positive, I can promise that I will stay as busy as possible. I am going to (try to) resist peeing on sticks until the blood test- which is all well and good for now, but as the days tick by, my resolve will weaken. I will be honest about cheating.

The blood test is on December 23 at 9:00 AM. Just in time for Christmas.

9 comments:

  1. Eeeeeek I am nervous for you. Don't beat yourself up too much about not being positive enough. It's hard. You have the right to be upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really hope this it - what a wonderful Christmas present this could be! I'll be finding out if my cycle works right before Christmas too - could make for a really good, or bad time...

    Hang in there, and try not to cheat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the loveliest of Christmas surprises this year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. best of luck to you!!! Here's to hoping for a x-mas miracle baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I'm sorry this is so hard...although I agree, I don't know anyone who was honestly that zen about it. Praying for a Christmas miracle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you the best of luck!! I do hope you get what you're wishing for this Christmas! I just featured your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping and praying and sending you happy thoughts for a Christmas Miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes what a crazy time for a test. Hoping it's an amazing Christmas present. I'm sending you all the strength and inner peace I can muster to help you get through this pee-stick free and sane. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm on 3 days past ovulation today...so our cycles are close. I'm supposed to test on Christmas. I don't know about you but I'm stressed out testing on or close to the holiday. I don't want bad news to run my Christmas.

    Let's resist the urge to pee on sticks together because I know I'm going to be tempted!

    ReplyDelete