Thursday, December 16, 2010

6 dpiui

Not much to report. Still feeling "meh" about this cycle. There is no urge to pee on stuff, which is such a blessing. At this point I don't think I will have a problem waiting until the blood test.

Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately- I have no words right now. It is so weird. I could talk to you about knitting, quilting, my cats, and poor productivity at work, but as for baby-cycling, I have nothing. My heart goes out to those struggling with disappointing and heartbreaking news and also to those newly pregnant, anxious IFers.

The more my own struggle goes on, the better I am with handling it, but it does not get easier necessarily. In fact, IF gets harder to deal with because it is complex, and at first, you are scared shitless, but it is just the tip of the iceberg. The longer the journey, the more heavy the burden to carry. I guess that is how I am feeling right now: weighed down and heavy. My focus is on getting to work, getting some (small) thing accomplished, and dragging myself home to get into bed.

3 comments:

  1. I felt like that last cycle. I didn't care about cycling and had no urges to pee on a stick or anything. It all just felt like a big waste of time. But honestly, it was a nice break for me... no obsessing and analyzing every little twinge. The apathy really worked for me.

    Anyway, I'm sorry you're feeling down. Hope your BFP is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I hope things turn around after the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hear you on the heavier burden. I feel jaded too. Like I get it in my mind that each cycle is just going to be a repeat of the next and I want to hope, but it's so hard to push away the skepticism and cynicism, so I wind up in this weird kind of limbo where I don't know what to feel.

    Wow, OK, I'm a bit of a downer. Sorry. I don't think that did much in the way of cheering you up. So I'll just end this little happy message by saying I hope you start feeling a little better and I'm wishing for a wonderful end to this cycle.

    ReplyDelete