Monday, December 6, 2010

I have been a bad blogger lately. The truth is, I just don't have much to say that I haven't said before. I am in the middle of another cycle and will most likely have my third IUI on Friday. This time there is no excitement at all. I am dreading the holidays and dreading the negative test results that I feel sure will this cycle bring.

P wants me to try to be more hopefuly and positive, but for whatever reason right now, I just can't be. I have been keeping it to myself though, because when I am sad, he is sad, and that just makes me sadder.

I want to be one of the zen, positive, happy women who go through this with grace and hope until the positive test appears... although, I am not sure where I get that image from, because as far as I know I have never come across one.

1 comment:

  1. I felt this same exact way this last cycle. I just decided it wasn't going to work and that was that. It actually made for a more peaceful cycle for me. No obsessing or frantically testing. I was so much calmer.

    I'll be thinking about you and hoping you get your good news!

    ReplyDelete