Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the update

The digital went positive last night. I am in shock and feel kind of numb. I really don't think I believed all of the lines, so when the digital popped up "pregnant," I thought I was seeing things for at least 30 seconds.

The blood test is tomorrow at 9 AM. I will update again when I hear the results. Maybe this will settle in after the blood test.

Thank you for the thoughts and encouraging words- it means so much to me. Please know that I am cautiously excited and grateful.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so very excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of my fingers and toes are crossed for you. i'm cautiously excited for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)yay, congratulations to you. Keep us posted wtih the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! Good Christmas present!!!

    Can't wait to hear your beta numbers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeee! Can't wait to hear more. Merry Christmas!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congrats, just in time for Christmas!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Mare, I was so hopeful when I read your previous post and woke up this morning thinking that I need to check your update. So happy for you! I know you have a long way to go, but this is very important first step. Hope everything works out and you'll get more wonderful news from your beta! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, awesome! Means your numbers are doubling. What a wonderful sign. Can't wait to follow you through the pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete