Monday, January 3, 2011

fourth beta

It was 3033. I think the doubling time was 52 hours or something.

Thanks for the comments on my last post. The weekend was not that bad because I managed to not freak out. After freaking out all day Thursday and having myself convinced that the worst was coming, I decided enough was enough and I wasn't thinking about it until I heard the results from today. Surprisingly I was mostly successful in putting beta obsession aside.

There is yet another effing beta on Wednesday- of course I will update- and then hopefully I can start writing some real posts...

3 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO! beautiful beta! I'm so happy for you. And personally, I need this kind of encouragement that IUI can work : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, they're torturing you with the betas!! My second beta didn't quite double and I was traveling and couldn't go in for a third...and we're now 4 months pregnant with a healthy baby. Throw the beta worries out the window and just enjoy being PREGNANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping and praying that all ends well, that this next beta comes back astoundingly high, that you'll soon be able to relax and enjoy a lovely, healthy pregnancy with a lovely, healthy baby at the end. xx

    ReplyDelete