Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my lent goal of working out daily- not happening. i don't know why i even make such promises- i rarely follow through. the work goals i made for lent i have been following through on at least. lent work goal: do work at work. mind blowing, i know.

infertility not only killed my already slow metabolism, it killed my work ethic completely. i got in a horrible habit of reading blogs and researching fertility issues all day (and obsessing over my wacky charts) instead of working. i got stuff done, but it was not my usual production.

i thought once i got pregnant that things would go back to normal. not so much. infertility stress rolled over into beta hell stress and then first trimester stress. now, a few weeks into the second trimester (thank you god) i am not as stressed and have decided it is time to amp up the work production.

so far so good.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man this is so me Sadly I'm not preganat yet and I swear I spend 80% of my time at work reading blogs or on infertilty sites. And in the 20% of time I'm actually working I often find my mind still wondering into infertility land. I can't help it, its like an addiction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also guilty of non work at work. Some days it is horrible. I am really going to try to work harder on this one too! Glad I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at work right now soo...I hear ya : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes - I am so there with you! I have to make myself deals: 15 minutes working, 15 minutes reading blogs. Actually, spending 1/2 my time reading blogs is better than some other days...

    ReplyDelete